terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

NEW YORK, NEW YORK







Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today,  I want to be a part of it, New York, New York These vagabond shoes, Are longing to stray, Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York
I wanna wake up in a city, That doesn't sleep, And find I'm king of the hill, Top of the heap
These little town blues,Are melting a way, I'll make a brand-new start of it, In old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere, It's up to you, New York, New York, New York, New York
I want to wake up, In a city that never sleeps, And find I'm a number one, top of the list
King of the hill, a number one, These little town blues, Are melting a way, I'm gonna make a brand-new start of it, In old New York, And... if I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere,It's up to you
New York, New York

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário